< Back to community
# Why is the US Dollar getting stronger again — and do you think this USD rally can continue?
Views 0 · Contents 7
Hassan Mansuri joined discussion · Sep 25, 2026 07:35
7 replies

Why is the US Dollar getting stronger again — and do you think this USD rally can continue?

Rising US Treasury yields and expectations that the Federal Reserve may keep rates higher are supporting the dollar, while pairs like EUR/USD and GBP/USD have been under pressure.

What’s your view?

Are you expecting:

🔹 More USD strength
🔹 A dollar pullback
🔹 Or a range-bound market from here?

And which pair are you watching most — EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY or something else?

LM
Lucas Miller
Sep 25, 2026
I think the USD strength can continue if yields remain elevated and the Fed stays cautious on rate cuts. But I’d be watching EUR/USD closely — a break below recent support could confirm further dollar strength, while a quick reversal could signal that the rally is losing momentum.
IS
Ikramhusen Suthar
Sep 25, 2026
Direction is less important to me than risk. USD could continue higher or reverse tomorrow — nobody knows with certainty. I’d rather risk a small amount, wait for a good setup and use a clear stop-loss than try to predict every move. Protecting capital comes first.
ZT
Zeel T
Sep 25, 2026
I’m still watching the USD from the bullish side, especially while US yields remain elevated. That said, after the recent move, I’d be cautious about chasing strength and would rather wait for a pullback or fresh confirmation. EUR/USD is the pair I’m watching most closely for signs of whether the dollar trend can continue.
TD
Thomas Davis
Sep 25, 2026
USD looks strong, but I wouldn’t chase it at these levels. Strong trends often become crowded, and once everyone is positioned in the same direction, even a small change in rate expectations can create a sharp correction. Trend is USD-positive for now, but risk/reward matters.
ZS
Zaid Shaikh
Sep 25, 2026
The pair has been under selling pressure, but instead of immediately shorting it, I’d wait for a pullback into resistance. Selling after a large move down can give a poor entry. For me: trend first, entry second.
RJ
Rhythm Joshi
Sep 25, 2026
From a technical point of view, I’m not trying to guess the top of the USD move. As long as major pairs like EUR/USD and GBP/USD keep making lower highs and lower lows, the trend still favours the dollar. I’d only become interested in a reversal after seeing a clear structure break.
MM
Mubin Mansuri
Sep 25, 2026
I think the dollar can stay strong for a while. Higher US interest rates usually make the dollar more attractive to investors. But I would still wait for confirmation before entering any trade because forex can reverse very quickly.

Comment

Please log in to participate in the discussion.

Log In
Thread details
Created Sep 25, 2026
Replies 7
Participants 7
Tags